Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday! Time With Trystan!


I KNOW!!!! I have never done two blog posts one right after the other but what can I say?
I got behind!

Louis Dean and I were so happy to meet up with Amber and Mike and the kids at church this morning!


We all went to lunch at one of favorite 'Quad Friendly' restaurants and I brought Little Trystan home with me!


She is such a charming little girl and loves to talk!
With just ONE little quadling - I can actually HEAR what she's saying!

We talked and visited and then took a nice Sunday afternoon nap together
while Granddad watched football!


After we woke up we had a snack and iced tea before deciding what we wanted to do for fun.
The PARK!! She loved it!! Trystan kept saying, "Higher, MeeMaw!! HIGHER!!!"


One slide down and then we went in search of some ducks.
I had a large tin of cracked corn to feed them.
Alas, the pond there was dirty and only full of turtles who didn't seem to be interested in the food we had.


Good thing I know of more than one or two duck ponds!



We FOUND some!!!


Trystan is a happy little girl!




She was in a feeding frenzy!!


I just adore this little girl and her princess ways!


She agrees with me - Trystan is so much FUN!!!


We ended our day together at Burger King.
She LIKES onion rings!

Ah, this MeeMaw is a HAPPY MeeMaw tonight!
I loved every single second I was able to spend one on one with this first born of the Quad Squad.
Sunday afternoons are the perfect times to bring one at a time home with me.
The other three did not fuss about Trystan getting to come and they didn't.
The quads know ALL ABOUT SHARING and TAKING TURNS!!!

Okay! NOW I'm caught up!!!
And I think I am squeaking in under the midnight hour!!!


15 comments:

Deb said...

Yeah one on one time! She is precious!

Nita said...

Trystan is so adorable. What a fun day.

Arlene G said...

It is fun to spend one on one time with a grand!!

Vee said...

Beautiful little girl! She looks so happy to be enjoying a day with you!

MadSnapper said...

she is happy and oh so beautiful, she could model clothes easily and she did. had to smile at the quad friendly restaurant... i bet they make a big entrance

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

What fun for Trystan too! Time with Memaw and Granddad!

She's darling and its so sweet how Amber and Mike are raising them to love and to share!

Deanna

Susie said...

Linda, I think it is wonderful how well the quads behave and truly understand sharing. Mike and Amber are beautiful parents. I know that both sets of grandparents are involved in the raising of these children. Lots of love. The picture of little princess are so sweet. I also loved the family reunion photos. I would have loved hearing you and LD singing. Blessings, love you, Susie

Changes in the wind said...

She is indeed the cutest thing ever:)

Carole said...

She is a pretty little thing. I did notice that she is squinting a bit into the sun in the photos - maybe you should take them with the sun not right in her eyes??? Just a thought. Cheers

Linda said...

Adorable photos, Linda, and your header is beautiful. :)

Angie said...

Oh she's such a princess! You can just see how happy she is in her photos. My mom does one on one time with my kids too. They love it :)

Nonnie said...

Awwww. Just so sweet to have them one on one. I love it. And Trystan is a doll!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

What an adorable and pretty little lady she is! The quads are growing so fast and you are always enjoying them and I can't wait to have my cutie in my hands. I just saw the 3D and she looks adorable!!! So lucky to be able to see the little ones in the mother's wound already.
Hugs,
FABBY

Kelly said...

I think it's such a great thing that ya'll do by taking one child at a time to spend time with. That makes for extra bonding I'm sure. Plus, it's not as hard on ya'll too. I can't imagine being outnumbered!

Gypsy Heart said...

She is truly adorable! Looks like she's a happy child too. I think it's great that you spend one on one time with them and all together on Wednesdays. I spent so much time with my grandmother...would have been happy to live with her if I could have. She's been gone since the 60's but I still think of her daily.

xo
Pat